Who do we provide services to?
All students enrolled at the Anna Yates Elementary School and Emery Secondary School.
*Note: All Kaiser Permanente students are not eligible for physical examinations.
What services do we provide?
- Assistance with chronic (ongoing) illnesses
- Birth control and safe sex education
- Dental, hearing, and vision screenings
- Dental services (x-rays, examinations, cleanings, fillings, extractions, and referrals)
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor and acute illnesses
- Diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of sexually transmitted infections
- First Aid for minor injuries
- Health insurance enrollment assistance
- HIV testing
- Laboratory services
- Nutrition assessment and counseling
- Physical examinations (general, pre-employment, and sports)
- Pregnancy testing, prescription for contraception, and referral for prenatal care
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Youth development and leadership
What is the cost?
We do not bill families or collect payment for services. If insurance is available, we bill and collect from your insurance. Our services do not affect or replace your current insurance plans.
How to use our services?
Appointments and walk-ins are welcome! If you would like to schedule and appointment or if you have further questions regarding our health center and our services, please feel free to contact us at (510) 833-7050.