- Coordinating with the site administrators to arrange weekly designated tech support hours during the school day for students and staff.
- Moving to Chromebooks will allow us to push out extensions, updates and better manage student laptops remotely.
- Implementing MDM solution for our iPads, which will allow us to push out apps via the cloud.
- All students will receive devices in the beginning of school.
- Implementing our new Student Acceptable Use of Technology policies and agreement.
- Important changes to privacy and accountability measures.
- Contracting with GoGuardian for CIPA web filtering, teacher classroom management and asset management.
- Refreshing all our student device inventory.
- Received new Viewsonic and Promethean screens to replace broken classroom screens.
- Implementing AERIES student information system and updating our integrations.